Today we are hanging out with Lindsey Ralston.
Lindsey is the writer and personal finance guru behind Big House In The Woods where she teaches the masses to Save Like a Millionaire.
She and her husband have been debt-free AND mortgage-free since they were 25. They saved their first (extra) $180,000 before they were 30, built their dream home with cash on 5 wooded acres (hence “Big House in the Woods”), and have plans to retire at 45.
They accomplished all of this on one income while having/raising three kids.
What to Expect:
- Saving and Spending Habits of Millionaires and Billionaires
- How to Save Money When Building a House
- Ways to Save Money
- Make Money Teaching Kids English
- Going on a Cruise for Free
Resources & Links:
- Hustle To Financial Freedom Online
- How to Save Like a Millionaire – Big House In The Woods
- Live Like Jay Leno – Hustle To Financial Freedom
- Red Pocket Mobile
- VIPKid Job – How I Make Extra Money
- CapitalOne Venture Card
- Carnival Cruise Line
- His and Her Money
- My Financial Hill
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy – Thomas J. Stanley
- Big House In The Woods
- 5 Money-Saving Hacks to Get Your Bank Account GROWING TODAY!