Today we are hanging out with Lindsey Ralston.
Lindsey is the writer and personal finance guru behind Big House In The Woods where she teaches the masses to Save Like a Millionaire.
She and her husband have been debt-free AND mortgage-free since they were 25. They saved their first (extra) $180,000 before they were 30, built their dream home with cash on 5 wooded acres (hence “Big House in the Woods”), and have plans to retire at 45.
They accomplished all of this on one income while having/raising three kids.
What to Expect:
- Lindsay’s Incredible Journey to Financial Freedom
- Making Frugal Financial Decisions
- Earning Extra Money with Creativity
- Avoiding Lifestyle Inflation
- Grocery Hacking
- Staying Motivated During Your Financial Freedom Journey
Resources & Links: