Today we are chatting with Rich Kammer.
Throughout Rich’s life journey he has had the opportunity to do a plethora of things, from Real Estate Agent to American Idol contestant and so much more!
Today Rich is the host of the Budgets & Brews podcast, which combines two of Rich’s favorites, finance with a special splash of beer!
What to Expect:
- Calculating the Credit Score
- What to Keep in Mind When Using Credit Cards?
- Recommendations for Individuals Who Struggle with Credit Cards
- FICO® vs. VantageScore
- Hard Inquires vs. Soft Inquires
- What Happens If You Close All Credit Cards?
- Credit Card Benefits
- The Credit Report
- Dealing with Inaccurate Info on Your Credit Report
Resources & Links:
- Financial Freedom Community
- Financial Freedom Community Facebook Group
- Secured credit cards vs. unsecured credit cards
- Credit Karma
- Fetch Rewards
- Yotta Savings
- The Simple Path to Wealth: Your road map to financial independence and a rich, free life – J L Collins
- Red Oak Brewing Company
- Budgets & Brews
- Facebook: budgetsandbrews
- Twitter: budgetsandbrews
- YouTube: Budgets & Brews