Today we are chatting with Gabe Kaplan.
Gabe is the Founder of Wealth Habits, a fee-only financial planning firm located in New York Metro Area.
Wealth Habits provides virtual financial planning services and investment management to rising professionals and business owners across the country.
Gabe primarily works with clients that are financially motivated, place a high value on their time, and want holistic advice, tailored to their unique situation.
What to Expect:
- What is an ETF?
- Rules-based vs. Active ETFs
- Small Cap & Large Cap
- What a Flash Crash is
- How Stocks and ETFs are Valued
- Creating a Risk Averse Portfolio
- Tax Implications of ETFs and Individual Stocks
- Advantages of ETFs
- Who Trading Individual Stocks are For?
- What a Stock Dividend is
- Questions to Ask Your Financial Advisor
Resources & Links:
- Financial Freedom Community
- Financial Freedom Community Facebook Group
- Fama and French Three Factor Model
- Here’s What the S&P 500 Looks Like in 2020 Without Big Tech
- 2010 flash crash
- iShares by BlackRock
- State Street SPDR
- Vanguard ETFs
- Google Workspace
- One Up On Wall Street: How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market – Peter Lynch
- Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time Hardcover – Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz
- Wealth Habits