Today we are hanging out with Doc G.
Doc G is a physician who discovered financial independence and semi-retired from medicine to write and podcast.
You can catch Doc G every Monday and Thursday on the Earn & Invest Podcast.
- 00:42 – Intro
- 01:01 – Doc G’s Financial Freedom Journey
- 06:00 – Thinking About Your Past Experiences
- 09:41 – The White Coat Investor
- 12:11 – Your Career as Your Identity
- 13:52 – Turning Your Hobby and Passion Into Your Job
- 26:08 – Rental Properties as Income
- 32:51 – You Don’t Make Your Wealth By Investing
- 37:30 – What Doc Go Would Do Differently?
- 38:39 – Accidental Financial Independence
- 39:35 – Doc G’s Hesitation with Retiring Early
- 42:53 – Rapid Fire: What is one thing someone can do today that can have a lasting impact on their financial future?
- 43:08 – Rapid Fire: What is the best financial advice you have ever received?
- 44:04 – Rapid Fire: Share an internet resource, such as Raise or Rakuten with the Financial Freedom Community?
- 44:37 – Rapid Fire: What is one book you recommend?
Resources & Links:
- Financial Freedom Community
- Financial Freedom Community Facebook Group
- White Coat Investor Book
- White Coat Investor Website
- The Simple Path to Wealth: Your road map to financial independence and a rich, free life – JL Collins
- Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need – Grant Sabatier
- Quit Like a Millionaire: No Gimmicks, Luck, or Trust Fund Required – Kristy Shen
- Earn and Invest Podcast