Today we are talking with Bobbi Olson.
Bobbi was raised poor and believed her situation was hopeless.
“I can’t afford it” was Bobbi’s motto, and she immediately excused any offered solutions as overwhelming or unattainable.
Bobbie learned that changing the way she thinks about money and disciplining herself to manage it, was the only way to gain control of her finances.
And today Bobbi is debt free.
- 00:42 – Intro
- 01:09 – Bobbi’s Financial Freedom Journey
- 03:28 – The Debt Snowball Method
- 05:16 – Why Did Data Change Your Outlook?
- 07:18 – Slowing Down Your Financial Freedom Journey to Achieve Success
- 10:43 – The First Step to Get Out Of Debt
- 16:42 – Spending Plan vs. A Budget
- 21:01 – The Zero Sum Budget
- 23:10 – Debt Payoff Methods
- 29:35 – Achieving Financial Freedom When You Continue to Fail
- 32:01 – Tips to Ditching Debt
- 34:42 – Rapid Fire: What is one thing someone can do today that can have a lasting impact on their financial future?
- 36:54 – Rapid Fire: What is the best financial advice you have ever received?
- 37:53 – Rapid Fire: Share an internet resource, such as Raise or Rakuten with the Financial Freedom Community?
- 39:21 – Rapid Fire: What is one book you recommend?
- 40:33 – Contacting Bobbi
Resources & Links: