Today we are chatting with Todd Tresidder.
Todd went from net worth $0 to self-made millionaire in 12 years and “retired” early at the age of 35.
Todd previously served as a hedge fund manager of a $20 million+ portfolio and continues to actively invest in publicly traded markets today.
- 00:44 – Intro
- 01:12 – Todd’s Story
- 02:43 – Money is Not Freedom
- 04:47 – Achieving Financial Freedom with Balance
- 07:56 – Net Worth $0 to Early Retirement
- 09:23 – Value over Cheap
- 19:28 – When Should You Plan for Retirement?
- 22:38 – Deciding Your Goal Retirement Dollar Amount
- 25:53 – “It’s not about doing it perfectly, it’s about getting started”
- 26:35 – Financial Intelligence
- 28:30 – Rapid Fire: What is one thing someone can do today that can have a lasting impact on their financial future?
- 30:57 – Rapid Fire: What is an internet resource you recommend?
- 31:43 – Rapid Fire:What is one book you recommend everyone read and why?
- 35:26 – Contacting Todd
Resources & Links:
- Financial Freedom Community
- Financial Freedom Community Facebook Group
- How Much Money Do I Need to Retire? – Todd Tresidder
- Abnormal Returns
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles – Steven Pressfield
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less – Greg McKeown
- The Mind Of The Strategist: The Art of Japanese Business – Kenichi Ohmae
- Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box – The Arbinger Institute
- Financial Mentor Podcast
- Financial Mentor