Today we are chatting with Jenny and Jimmy.
Jenny and Jimmy are the bloggers behind LivingLifeLovingUs where they share their story along with budgeting tips, culinary creations, and health and fitness advice
Jenny and Jimmy together have paid off $120,000 of debt in less than 24 months.
- 00:44 – Intro
- 01:13 – Jenny & Jimmy’s Financial Freedom Journey
- 10:51 – Cruise Money Saving Hack
- 12:56 – Financial Changes After Having Kids/Newborn Budget Hacks
- 15:38 – Lowering Your Expenses/Intentional Spending
- 25:41 – Financial Advice for Expecting Parents
- 27:04 – Jenny & Jimmy’s Infertility Journey
- 30:56 – Rapid Fire: Share an internet resource like Mint with the Financial Freedom Community?
- 31:19 – Rapid Fire: Who is your financial hero?
- 32:34 – Rapid Fire: What is one financial book that everyone should read?
- 33:16 – The Budget Meeting
- 34:29 – Contacting Jenny & Jimmy
Resources & Links:
- Financial Freedom Community
- Financial Freedom Community Facebook Group
- LivingLifeLovingUs: Our IVF Journey: The “Quick” Version
- Personal Capital
- The Simple Path to Wealth: Your road map to financial independence and a rich, free life – J L Collins
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing – Burton G. Malkiel
- Man’s Search for Meaning – Viktor E. Frankl