Today we are hanging out with Eric Rosenberg.
Eric is the mastermind behind the blog and podcast Personal Profitability. He started his blog in 2008 as a side hustle and left his full time job in 2016 to pursue it as a full time career.
On his blog and podcast Eric shares how you can earn more, spend thoughtfully, grow your wealth, and live a better life through mindful personal finance.
- 00:55 – Intro
- 02:00 – Eric’s Financial Freedom Journey
- 13:12 – The 80/20 Rule
- 18:18 – What is a side hustle?
- 24:04 – Finding Time to Side Hustle
- 37:23 – How to grow your side hustle to a full time job?
- 40:40 – Starting a Side Hustle
- 43:40 – Eric’s Biggest Financial Mistake
- 44:30 – Eric’s Favorite Book
- 44:42 – Eric’s Favorite Resource
- 45:11 – Getting in contact with Eric
Resources & Links:
- Financial Freedom Community
- The Financial Freedom Journey E-Book
- Eric’s Income Reports
- Uber ($5 off first 4 rides)
- Lyft (Free $5 Lyft Credit)
- Google Employee Lives in a Truck
- Join Boy Scouts
- Join Girl Scouts
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Smart Passive Income / Pat Flynn
- Personal Profitability Podcast
- Oh No We Didn’t Podcast
- MoneySmarts 012: Paying off $30,000 in 10 Months with Whitney Hansen (WhitneyHansen.com)
- Personal Profitability Bootcamp
- Personal Profitability
- Twitter: @EricProfits