Today we are hanging out with Roger Whitney, more commonly referred to as the Retirement Answer Man.
Roger is a practicing financial planner with over 25 years of experience. He is the host of the popular podcast The Retirement Answer Man Show and also author of Rock Retirement: A Simple Guide to Help You Take Control and be More Optimistic About the Future.
Roger helps people wander the confusing path to retirement.
- 00:44 – Intro
- 01:14 – The Concept of Retirement Has Changed
- 04:12 – How do you set yourself up to be able to retire?
- 13:45 – How do you calculate how much you need for retirement?
- 15:05 – How do you know when you can retire?
- 16:21 – What do you need to do to successfully retire?
- 22:32 – Networking Tips
- 25:24 – How should you invest your retirement?
- 29:43 – Retirement Pitfalls
- 30:39 – Getting in contact with Roger
- 30:55 – Rock Retirement
Resources & Links:
- Financial Freedom Community
- The Financial Freedom Journey E-Book
- The Retirement Answer Man
- The Retirement Answer Man Show
- Facebook: retirementanswerman
- Twitter: @roger_whitney
- Youtube: retirementanswerman
- Rock Retirement: A Simple Guide to Help You Take Control and be More Optimistic About the Future by Roger Whitney