Today we are chatting with Andrew Kerr.
Andrew worked in residential and small commercial banking for nearly 7 years, but knew that it wasn’t his passion.
Because of his financial success in real estate investing, he was able to pursue his true passions — nonprofit work and traveling the world.
Andrew is the founder of FIbyREI.com and the host of the The House Hacking Podcast.
- The Negative Stigma with House Hacking
- Types of House Hacking
- Pros and Cons of House Hacking
- How to Get Started with House Hacking
- How much can you make house hacking?
- How to afford house hacking?
- House Hacking Legal Hurdles
- The Richest Man in Babylon – George S. Clason
- The Simple Path to Wealth: Your road map to financial independence and a rich, free life – J L Collins
- Atomic Habits – James Clear
- Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers – Russell Brunson
- Free Download: The House Hacking Quick Start Guide – FIbyREI
- House Hacking Podcast
- Instagram – @fibyrei
- Facebook – @FIbyREI
- Twitter – @FIbyREI
- YouTube – Andrew M. Kerr