Today we are hanging out with Steven Donovan!
Steven is a financial coach and the man behind the Even Steven Money Blog.
After some early financial stumbling blocks, Steven paid off over $100,000 in personal debt in just 5 years.
Now, Steven is sharing what he learned with others to help them get out of debt and avoid the same early pitfalls.
- 00:45 – Intro
- 01:14 – Steven’s Financial Freedom Journey
- 03:28 – Mercedes-Benz to Bike
- 09:07 – Evaluating Your Expenses/Negotiating Your Expenses
- 16:54 – The aha Moment
- 22:49 – Staying Motivated
- 26:50 – Aligning Your Finances with Your Values and Goals
- 30:14 – Finances and Your Fitness
- 34:51 – Rapid Fire: What is one thing someone can do today that can have a lasting impact on their financial future?
- 36:17 – Rapid Fire: What is the best financial advice you have ever received?
- 37:48 – Rapid Fire: Rapid Fire: What is an internet resource such as Raise, CardCash or Rakuten that you recommend?
- 39:19 – Rapid Fire:What is one book you recommend everyone read and why?
- 40:18 – Contacting Steven
Resources & Links:
- Financial Freedom Community
- Financial Freedom Community Facebook Group
- Ramit Sethi – I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- Republic Wireless
- The Dave Ramsey Show
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) – Hal Elrod
- Personal Capital
- Emma – Money Management
- The Richest Man in Babylon – George S. Clason
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich, Second Edition: No Guilt. No Excuses. No BS. Just a 6-Week Program That Works – Ramit Sethi
- Even Steven Money